April 25, 2018

Personal Manifesto


My PERSONAL MANIFESTO

Image result for familyWhat things do you stand for?
I stand for my family because they were the one who cares for me, I love them like my love for God and Country








Image result for time
What are your strongest beliefs?
My strongest beliefs in life is the importance of time because time never been back all the task will past and became your stories, experiences, life event, and history. Always remember to think before you proceed to your task.


Image result for family

How do you want to live your life?
I want to live my life simple but complete like having a work, house, family and personal needs






Image result for individualHow do you want to define yourself?
I want to define myself a responsible individual, countrymen, soldier, siblings and son.




Image result for rosary



What words do you want to live by?
Always have faith in God because God never fails us.









No comments:

Post a Comment