April 25, 2018

Life VISION MISSION AND GOAL


LIFE VISION-MISSION-GOAL


Image result for vision
VISION
After 15 years, I should become a successful individual, having a successful life and simple family, reaching other goals, supporting the Armed Forces of the Philippines by maintaining the peace and prosperity and securing and protecting our country.

Image result for mission
mission
To pursue and finish my studies at Philippine Military Academy so I can help my parents even though I’m continuing my studies, enhance my skills and develop my character. To become a good example to my subordinates, doing all good to have a successful mission.


Image result for goals in life
GOAL
To make my parents proud
To graduate at Philippine Military Academy
To help my parents
To have a simple and happy family
To become a successful leader of country

No comments:

Post a Comment