July 05, 2018

FUNERAL TESTS

FUNERAL TESTS

I want people speak about what I’ve done to them especially in helping them when they are in need, talking about the tasks and challenges we passed, the trials and errors we did, consuming our time in our habits, our legacy we made and also the bad or embarrassing moment we did.
I want to remember them what are we before, like when we were in childhood, during elementary days, the high school moments, friends in college, the things that we were partners in crime. Also, I want to remember them what I’ve said before I leave, what are the moments and experiences we shared even though it is not good. All I want to them is to live them in their happy and simple life. The adventures, sacrifices, and challenges that are so extreme. It is happy to remember them these things even though I’m gone.

All people want a happy life, mostly they want their families to live what they want, where they want to travel, bought the things they want and needs or simply, achieving their needs and dreams before they die. Also they think if they die, they asking themselves, how about if I die, what are the stories their friends and families talking about themselves? If there are people who are mad at them or some are who are always caring for them. Let’s all enjoy our lives in simple things that cannot harm our friends and the environment.

1 comment: